Skip to main content


WCSC Employee News:

  • If you have a change of address, please submit an Address Change Request in Records.  If you change counties, you must submit a new WH-4 so please contact the Payroll Department.
  • If you have a change of last name, please submit a Name Change Request in Records.  You must also submit a new W-4.  Please contact the Payroll Department so we can request the form in Records for you to complete.

  • If you need copies of pay stubs or W-2 forms, please login to Doculivery to access those forms.

  • If you want to make a change for federal tax withholding, you must complete a new W-4 in Records.  Please contact the Payroll Department so we can request the form and it will be available for you to complete.



Payroll Links


Electronic access to view pay stub information

Doculivery Quick-Start Guide

Instructions for logging into the Doculivery system

Direct Deposit Form

Enroll to have your paycheck directly deposited to your bank

W-4 Form

Please email us so we can request the form in Records.  It must be completed in Records in order to be submitted to the Payroll Department.

WH-4 Form

Complete Form WH-4 so that your employer can withhold the correct state and county income tax from your pay.


Payroll Calendar

2024 Payroll Calendar

2025 Payroll Calendar

2024-25 Sub Payroll Schedule

2024-25 Attendance Calendar


Alternative Banking Options offered by Fifth Third Bank

For those employees without access to a traditional bank account.



Angie Barr
Certified Payroll Facilitator

Kim Gilmour
Non-Certified Payroll Facilitator

(812) 897-6039