WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
$19.96 / hour and WCSC will provide all needed training. We are seeking bus drivers to drive mornings only, afternoons only or both AM and PM routes. This is a great opportunity to learn a new skill that can create a supplemental income while allowing you to stay home when the kids are not in school. We offer flexible training hours on site at our Transportation Department, located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Road. Part of the training process is to acquire, and maintain, a Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL). If interested, please apply online or contact the Transportation Department at 812-897-0495 for more information.
Children under the age of five who are living in Warrick County are eligible to register for a book to arrive at their home every month. The books are published and distributed by the Dollywood Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come. Warrick Literacy and Educational Connections (WLEC) is a 501C3 non-for-profit organization that is working to make that dream a reality
Dolly Parton Imagination Library/WLEC information brochure
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration
The Warrick County Health Department will be going into the schools to give immunizations to students in:
Fall - 6th grade and 12th grade
Spring- 5th grade and 11th grade (to prepare them for the next grade level). Also we will do 6th graders and 12th graders that need to finish a series of immunizations)
Please watch the school newsletters for paperwork.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at http://www.warrick.k12.in.us/schools/wec/
We are pleased to announce that the Warrick County School Corporation has earned the highest category placement in the Indiana Department of Education’s annual accountability of schools. Warrick County has earned an “A”.
The “A-F” school grading category is part of the Indiana’s school accountability program known as P.L. 221 based on student performance on the ISTEP tests as well as improvement on those tests.
We want to thank all teachers, students, parents, staff, and community members for all your hard work!!
School Board meetings are held on the SECOND and FOURTH Mondays of the month. There are times when these dates may change. All meetings are held at the WCSC Central Services Building located at 930 W. Main Street, Boonville, Indiana. Meetings are held at 7:00pm, unless otherwise noted.
MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING ARE REQUIRED.
Upcoming School Board Dates:
- Monday, Feburary 14, 2022
- Monday, February 28, 2022
- Monday, March 14, 2022
- Monday, March 28, 2022
- Monday, April 11, 2022
- Monday, April 25, 2022
- Monday, May 9, 2022
- Monday, May 23, 2022
- Construction, Technology, and Maintenance Meeting - January 18, 2022 at 7:30am, located at the Administration Building, 300 E. Gum St., Boonville, Indiana
- Transportation and Special Education Meeting - February 22, 2022 at 8:30am, located at the Administration Building, 300 E. Gum St., Boonville, Indiana
- Career Pathways Meeting - Monday, February 2, 2022 at 8:30am, located at the Administration Building, 300 E. Gum St., Boonville, Indiana
- Policy and Curriculum Committee Meeting - Monday, February 28, 2022 at 6:00pm, located at the Central Services Building, 930 W. Main St., Boonville, Indiana
- Personnel, Custodial, Food and Nutrition Meeting - Monday, Feburary 14, 2022 at 6:00 pm, located at the Central Services Building, 930 W. Main St., Boonville, Indiana
Work Sessions and Executive Sessions
- Board Retreat - Saturday, January 15, 2022, at Newburgh Town Hall, 8:00a-11:00a
- Career Center Work Session - Monday, January 24, 2022, at 6:00pm, located at the Central Service Building, 930 W. Main St, Boonville, IN 47601