Goals and Objectives
- Provide safe, healthy, and orderly schools that foster student learning and demonstration of appropriate behavior.
- Establish clear, rigorous, and relevant academic standards for all students, as well as high expectations of accountability and responsibility for all staff and faculty members.
- Empower and engage all stakeholders to create a shared vision for continuous improvement of education and life-long learning.
- Effectively integrate technology into the curriculum to enhance student learning and educational achievement.
- Provide all employees continuous professional development opportunities aligned with Corporation and school goals.
- Align all available resources so that every investment of time, energy, effort, and funding maximize educational achievement.
The mission of the Warrick County School Corporation is to provide a positive and safe instructional environment which promotes the intellectual, physical, emotional, and social growth of the individual and to encourage each student to become a lifelong learner and contributing member of society.