Welcome to kindergarten! We hope that you and your family remain healthy and well during this unprecedented time in our history. We will be requiring appointments for Kindergarten Registration this year. Please review the following guidelines to prepare for your appointment.
- Your child must be five years of age on or before August 1, 2021 to be eligible for kindergarten in the fall.
- Review the following document Kindergarten Registration Information.
- Make an appointment with your child's school.
- Bring all neccesary paperwork listed in the Kindergarten Registration Information document to your appointment.
- Make sure that all immunizations are up to date. The Warrick County Health Department will be holding a vaccination clinic on April 1, 2021. Vaccination Clinic
Please contact your child’s school office with additional questions. In addition, we will continue to communicate any changes or updates via our website. Sincerely, Abbie Redmon Director of Elementary Curriculum and Instruction Warrick County School Corporation .
REGISTRATION FOR FIRST TIME FIRST GRADERS
In addition to the pre-enrollment of next fall’s kindergarten students, we would also like to gather information on the approximate number of new first graders coming to our schools. Parents of children who have been attending private kindergarten programs this school year, but who will enter one of the Warrick County elementary schools next fall for first grade, are asked to contact the school, which their child will be attending in order to determine enrollment procedures.