Back to School Information

Kindergarten Orientation

Parents of children, who plan to attend kindergarten in the fall of 2018, who have not previously registered, should contact the school in the district in which they live, to complete the enrollment process. View more information here.

View the Orientation Calendar by School

Middle School & High School Orientation

There are orientation sessions for incoming freshmen and their parents, as well as for incoming 6th, 7th, and 8th graders and their parents. Students and parents are encouraged to attend.

View the Orientation Calendar by School

School Breakfast & Lunch Information

Visit your child's school website to find the breakfast and lunch menu options. Also, click the link below to learn more about the WCSC Food & Nutritional Department and what it provides.

Food & Nutritional Department - Eat Fresh. Energize. Learn...

Student Transfers

Requests by parents, guardians, or custodians of Indiana students who do not reside in the Warrick County School Corporation but wish to enroll their child in the school corporation will be considered with the following conditions.

View the Student Transfer Requirements

Student Immunization and Physical Examinations

Periodic physical examinations by a physician are in the best interest of each student and are recommended, but not required, by the Warrick County School Corporation. Physical examinations may be required before participation in some special school activities such as competitive athletics are required.

When a student enrolls in a school in the Warrick County School Corporation, the parent must show that he/she has been fully immunized.

Download the Minimum Immunization Requirements

Immunization Exemptions

Children who are exempted from immunization requirements for medical, religious or other reasons must file the exemption in written form with the school corporation. A physician must sign medical exemptions. A parent or legal guardian must sign other exemptions. Also, a statement of immunization history must be filed with the school corporation, even if the history is completely negative. An immunization history may be documented by a physician's certificate, including the number and dates of administered doses; by records forwarded from another school corporation, including the number and dates of administered doses; or by a record maintained by a parent, which shows the month and year each dose of vaccine was administered.

When a child enrolls in school for the first time or at any subsequent time or at any level, his parents must show that he/she has been immunized or that an exemption has been filed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our main office at 812-897-0400.