Make a Payment Online

There are many options for making payments to your child's account, including cash, check, and online pre-payments.

Meal Payments

Click to Add Money to My Child's Account

You may send cash or check to your child's school and the money can be deposited into their account. The money will then be used as a debit system to purchase meals using your child's 6-digit student ID number. If you choose to send a check, please be sure to include the student's name on the memo line of the check to ensure it is deposited to the proper account. If you have more than one student in the Warrick County School system, you may choose to send one check to be deposited into all student accounts (regardless of what school they attend). If you do this, please be sure to list each student at the bottom of the check. The deposit will be evenly split among all students unless specified otherwise.

You may also make pre-payments to your child's school meal account anytime using any major credit or debit card online through Titan School Solutions. Online payments are automatically credited to your child's meal account. A $2.60 processing fee will apply for online payment transactions. Account balances and transactions may be checked online at no charge. We encourage you to visit this website frequently so you can be aware of what your child is purchasing on a daily basis.

Pay Online

Meal Account Refunds

Inactive accounts (withdrawn or graduated students) are eligible for refunds with a written request. Students who graduate, transfer, withdraw or are expelled from the corporation have until the last day of the school year in which the money was deposited, or within 30 days of the student’s last day enrolled in the district (whichever is less) to request a refund.

Requests for refunds of positive balances can be made by returning the form below to the school’s cafeteria. Unclaimed remaining balances will be transferred to the WCSC “Donation” account and will be used to pay outstanding meal charges and to help WCSC families in need.

Please fill out the following form: Meal Account Refund